Daily Lunch Menu
Meals are cooked on the premises and we offer a choice of hot dinners or sandwiches. A vegetarian option is offered. Please contact the school if your child has any special dietary requirements and keep us up to date with any changes.
All meals and sandwiches are served with vegetables and dessert.
Hot Meal Menu
Please Note : All food which is stored and prepared in the kitchen has the risk of exposure to allergens. In this environment we cannot guarantee foods are allergen free. Customers with allergies should exercise judgment in consuming prepared food. Kingsway Primary makes every attempt to deliver up-to-date nutrition and food-allergen information, but cannot guarantee an item that we prepare to be allergen-free. The information we use is obtained through the East Riding Catering Services team or by individual packaging and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Our staff is taught the severity of food allergies and/or individual dietary needs and shown ways to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination within our kitchen. Anybody who has an allergy/intolerance should speak to the school about their dietary requirement (see below).
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our salad bar is currently not functioning. However, children may choose to eat vegetables with their sandwich option.
|Friday||Chicken Mayo Wrap|
For information concerning allergens in our lunch menu, please contact the school office who will provide you with this information.
Please keep the office informed if your child has any changes to their dietary needs.
Free School Meal Entitlement
If you think your child might be entitled to a free school meal, you can check entitlement or make a claim by visiting the East Riding website.
Queries can also be directed to the Benefits team on 01482 393939 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call into a local customer service centre.
In order to qualify for free school meals, the parent must be in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
- Income Support
- Universal Credit - your annual income assessed by the department for Work and Pensions must be less than £7,400. Any pupil eligible for free school meals before 1 April 2018 when the income threshold is introduced will retain their eligibility until the end of the universal credit roll-out which is March 2022
- Child Tax credit (but NOT receiving Working Tax Credit) - provided your annual income (assessed by te Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190 (Please note this amount is subject to change every April)
- Employment Support Allowance (income-related)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.