You can access home-learning activities from the documents below:
We are also publishing weekly phonics, number and handwriting chats and videos. Click on the sub-menu to access these.
Work can be scanned (screenshot) and sent to teachers for marking and feedback. Please send work to:
This email is monitored daily by reception staff who can also answer any questions you may have about how to access the work set.
Here are suggestions for other activities you could undertake at home:
- Paint a self portrait
- Plant some bulbs and watch them grow
- Make a sandwich
- Make a paper boat and see if it floats
- Perform a song to your family
- Re-tell a story to your family
- Take a photograph
- Make a treasure map
- Dress up like a pirate
- Look up where you live on a map
- Have a teddy bears picnic.