Every child, every chance, every day.
Welcome to Kingsway Primary School's website. We hope you enjoy finding out more about our school.
At Kingsway Primary School we believe in giving every child every chance to flourish, everyday.
The well-being of everyone in our school community is at the heart of all that we do. We foster our children's self-belief and self-worth so that they are driven to put their greatest efforts into the challenges they meet. We encourage children to ask questions, find solutions and to aim high.
Our ambitions for curriculum and school life at Kingsway
- The well-being of our children is our first priority.
- We believe that we should enable each child every chance to be the best they can be, every day.
- We believe in making fresh starts; learning from, and moving on from our difficulties positively. We give support to make this more possible.
- We believe in enhancing our children’s life chances, aspirations and personal fulfilment.
- We believe in understanding and identifying children’s barriers to well-being and progress.
- We believe in adapting and innovating to support with these barriers, making best use of research-based approaches.
- We believe in introducing new ideas, experiences, skills and knowledge to help all children to find their places to shine, to progress, and to discover their places of personal challenge.
- We believe in working with others to support our children to be good citizens, to be safe, happy and to be motivated to be life- long learners.
- We have high standards for a respectful and inclusive school community where everyone is noticed and valued
The Kingsway School Code of Conduct reinforces the emphasis we place on children striving to be good citizens who take care of others and are responsible for their own actions.
- Respect people and property
- Try your best
- Be kind
We are a large, diverse and happy school with determination to be the best that we can be and to give our children the confidence, skills and ambition to boost their journey beyond the primary years.
Please do not hesitate to contact our school for more information on 01405 763716 and a member of our Admin Team (Mrs L Redman, Mrs P Wreakes, Mrs S Wood and Ms J Gormley) will be happy to take your call and help answer any queries.Find out more
"The quality of care, guidance and support provided by the Family Liaison Team, particularly for vulnerable pupils and those new to the United Kingdom, is good." Ofsted Report